maandag 23 juli 2012

O, die post!...



Het mooie van mail art is dat je bij het kunstwerk van de afzender, ook nog vaak een toevoeging van het postbedrijf erbij krijgt. Zo ook nu. Ik ontving een curieus pakket. Een plastic zak met daarin een envelop. Met wel een bekend handschrift, maar zij maakt er normaalgesproken nooit zo'n potje van.

One of the things I like in mail art, is the fact that you, besides the art work of the sender, often receive also some addition made by the post company. Also now this was the case.
I received a curious packet. A plastic bag, containing an envelope. With a (to me) well-known handwriting, but I was amazed: usually she doesn't make such a mess of her mail.




Pas toen ik de plastic zak openmaakte werd het duidelijk. Op het bijgevoegde briefje maakte het toevoegend kunstenaarscollectief zich bekend. En inderdaad: de Post!

Only when I opened the plastic bag, it became clear who the additioning artists collective was: the Mail company, indeed!



Gelukkig was de voorzijde niet veranderd, zodat ik ook van de prachtige tekening door Eva kon en kan genieten.
Moltes gràcies, Eva!
Fortunately the Post company forgot to change the front side, so I can enjoy the beautiful drawing made by Eva. Thank you very much, Eva!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG! :O
    I like "collaboration" in mail art, but I cannot call this exactly a "collaboration"... Anyway, you could see my fabulous drawing on the envelope! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. And thank you for posting the pictures!! I think I will also post them in my blog, if you let me.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen